View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Check
Sent out.

Of course I am not on stock but with kp52, bb-power, gnu-tar and all other devel stuff!

After investigating with 7z I am not any point further. The zipped part of control.tar.gz and also data.tar.gz looks okay (when extracted it is a valid zip file). And removing those parts from fkdep.deb will also bring a valid zip.
Here's your problem:

Code:
printf '%-16s%-12s0 0 100644 %-10s`\n' $1 $timestamp $size >> $deb
For some reason, whatever way you got the fkdep script, the white space got collapsed. The fields are padded with spaces to 16 characters for name, 12 characters for timestamp, 6 characters for both UID and GID numbers (the two zeroes), 8 characters for the permissions (the 100644) and finally 10 characters for the filesize.

I used the printf "%-[#]s" syntax for right-padding the variables for filename ($1), timestamp, and filesize, but since 0, 0, and 100644 are constants for our purposes, I have the exact number of padding manually entered in there. So it's supposed to be 5 spaces after each 0 and two spaces after 100644, instead of one space after each.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: