View Single Post
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. Yea, while searching, I've run into informations about <> keys working on different level, but it was very vague and I hadn't idea what do make out of it.

The game I'm interested in definitely works with DOS's keyb - numbers are working flawlessly (and stop doing so, if I skip keyb rover.sys us line). So, I understand that creating "custom" keyb.sys with those keys mapped would work? That's great to hear! Now I only need to find how the hell one creates DOS's keyb (duckduckgo/google time)
---

On the different record - I've noticed, that timidity as system wide daemon (timidity-daemon) does *not* work for Maemo, even after fixing dependency issues (it need freepats package, not timidity-freepats one). It pretends to start as daemon, but does nothing (in fact, 'status' command report, that it is not working, after all). So, no luck in getting working /dev/snd/seq to satisfy MIDI-requiring dos applications, yet.

Of course, I still doesn't have slightest clue, if it's reason for my errors in dosbox.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!