moving Hildon Foundation to a german e.V.
View Single Post
2014-02-13 , 21:53
Posts: 587 | Thanked: 1,236 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Unfortunately, the above model doesn't work out. So here's an updated diagramm that also shows the additional regulations and who will be allowed to alter these:
- inauguration meeting = 1st General Assembly * founding members = 1st regular members
- Board, council, general assembly and community are bodys of the association, board election committee is, well, a committee with the single purpose to vote for board, nothing else.
- In order for the bylaws to be legally valid (and hold council-elections), the General Regulations Document must be in place so there basically is no real alternative to having the General Assembly to instate this.
- By german law, the initiating body of a regulations document must always remain sovereignty to change it.
- Board regulations only handles internal organisation, it does not affect other members. For the sake of boards seamless actionability, they should hold sovereignty over this doc.
- Bylaws always have priority over complementary documents.
The documents are almost ready (in german language):
General Regulations Document:
Board Regulations Document:
Please review and help with the english translation at the bottom of each webpad.
Nokia 5110 > 3310 > 6230 > N70 > N9 BLACK 64GB
Maemo Community e.V.
creator and founder
Quote & Reply
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Win7Mac For This Useful Post:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Win7Mac
Find all posts by Win7Mac