moving Hildon Foundation to a german e.V.
View Single Post
2014-02-13 , 21:53
Posts: 515 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Unfortunately, the above model doesn't work out. So here's an updated diagramm that also shows the additional regulations and who will be allowed to alter these:
- inauguration meeting = 1st General Assembly * founding members = 1st regular members
- Board, council, general assembly and community are bodys of the association, board election committee is, well, a committee with the single purpose to vote for board, nothing else.
- In order for the bylaws to be legally valid (and hold council-elections), the General Regulations Document must be in place so there basically is no real alternative to having the General Assembly to instate this.
- By german law, the initiating body of a regulations document must always remain sovereignty to change it.
- Board regulations only handles internal organisation, it does not affect other members. For the sake of boards seamless actionability, they should hold sovereignty over this doc.
- Bylaws always have priority over complementary documents.
The documents are almost ready (in german language):
General Regulations Document:
Board Regulations Document:
Please review and help with the english translation at the bottom of each webpad.
Nokia 5110 > 3310 > 6230 > N70 > N9 BLACK 64GB
Board member term 2013/2014
Maemo Community e.V.
creator and founder
If you think next election of
please help spread the word, e.g. by copying these links to
your TMO signature
Q4 2014 Community Council Election Announcement
Quote & Reply
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Win7Mac For This Useful Post:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Win7Mac
Find all posts by Win7Mac