View Single Post
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ FrozenOver
thanks for replying. the seller had a good rep. I have read about NOKLA knockoffs but never saw the N900 mentioned. that said my reading load lately has been a little heavy been working on a neglected open moko neo freerunner with bad battery.

the N900 I got was in a nice box the manual was a bit beat otherwise the phone looks brand new had protective plastic on the camera and back of the lcd compartment. I am in dispute with the seller at the moment and dont want to take it apart not that I dont have the tools and information to do that. Doing another search looks like I didnt search hard enough.

I have previously bought some Sony Ericsson w810i's from Hong Kong with good results.

I am well aware of the usb port problem hard to read this website and not notice it.

doing some more searching and reading. the box looks legit the tag on it is different than one posted in this forum but not too suspisious. it came with a AC-10U ac adapter and the computer usb cable looks legit. If it was a knock off I doubt someone would go out of theyre way to get official accessories then again the AC-10U is made in china though the USB computer cable says its made in Thailand. Battery has the hologram though seen lots of chinese knockoffs on ebay though dont know if they have some around with hologram nokia stickers with serial number.

I am frustrated thats for sure. wonder if this brick would work for Neo900. One reason why I am interested in Nokia N900, upgrade coming though learning what I have I wonder about the battery life of a Neo900.

Last edited by mrapathy; 2014-03-06 at 06:56.