View Single Post
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Sadly my experience with the latest update is far from it. Mobile data connection keeps turning itself on and I have only LTE unlimited (this also means if I need to travel abroad I will have to revert to trusty n900, roaming charges for data are absurd). Had 3 bugs one after another today, first mobile connection stopped working, airplaining it on/off caused a reboot (green led type) and after that had to play find waldo as all icons got shuffled. Worst of all, 2/3 of first page icons ended up on the last. Rearranging them one by one took quite a while. Might need to revert to 1.0.3.8 if this continues to happen. But fluidity is indeed improved
Sorry, but have you checked your btrfs volume hasn't run out of unallocated space?

I've been slowly studying the workings of btrfs filesystem here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/...ious-problems/

Some of the symptoms align with mine before finding out that there is more to btrfs than meets the eye.

In short 'btrfs fi show' command will tell you if you have any raw space left. If not, it may be the cause of the problems. Running balance operation resolves this (if you are still able to do it).

It is not enough just to do factory reset and update again. The initial problem persists through factory resets, as it is just a btrfs snapshot and not a disk image.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Manatus For This Useful Post: