View Single Post
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Hmm -- looking at the picture, I had guessed that you were using that remote's 3-position slide switch. All that switch does is change the internal keyset being used by the remote control. Using the volume-rocker switch on the N900 to change keysets is pretty much the same thing.
That switch changes some of controls, to be exact. And it is the same thing as long as keysets contains not only those buttons that differ but also main ones, which are switch-independent and pointed with red.
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
I guess what I should really be asking, is exactly what are you looking for here: are you looking for a full-featured universal remote control that can work with many devices, or do you want to create a new customized remote control that works with just these three devices?
To be absolutely honest, I would like to create an universal remote for my particular devices at first, and then, after interface is polished, make it available to work with other devices. The ultimate goal is to create something like a frontend for your great app to control most used features of PC+TV+Audio all-in-one remote, with switching between audio, video, and maybe ir mouse control mode, which I don't use but seems quite reasonable... But I'm not quite sure I'm able to. Just in case I coded in Delphi and ASM ONLY. Still worth a try if you support the idea, though.

The Following User Says Thank You to FlashInTheNight86 For This Useful Post: