View Single Post
Posts: 915 | Thanked: 3,209 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
ya I've read the same thing....I am dubious at this point tho as to whether it will be as ...hmm...comfortable...as using the n900 ...form factor wise. or whether it will be a rather awkward device for phone conversations.
I think it was somewhere in the video I linked here* [1], where the presenter (who was EvilDragon afaik) answered to some modem-related question from the audience (which was barely understandable) by putting his Pandora to his ear and saying something like: "Yes, it will be possible, but it would look funny, don't you think?"

Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
Don't get me wrong....I personally like the direction the successor to the pandora is going...I just think it is more parallel with the neo rather than a competitor.
My thoughts exactly. Iff the Pyra will be able to make calls I'll get one in addition to my Neo900.
The worst influence the Pyra will likely have on my Neo900 commitment is that I won't buy a 2nd Neo900 board.

*) We probably should continue Pyra-related discussion there to keep the Neo900 thread clean.

[1] http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92615

The Following User Says Thank You to sulu For This Useful Post: