View Single Post
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
@Sfiet_Konstantin

Ok.. When we get landscape? Is that hard to enable? Now, as we know, many features working on landscape mode, so this is very relevant. I know your fingers is on fire now, but have to say this even so

Where do you need landscape support ? Everywhere ? I don't know if this is gonna happen, because headers are huge etc. But I can do my best ...

Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
I just realised "pages" view doesnt have a search function, rendering it basically useless
What do you mean by search function ? Do you want to search for pages ? If so, I will bring this feature at some point.

Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
also a small note: the notifications word in "menu" is a bit below bottom of the screen, making an awkwardly small scroll required. maybe lower font size just a bit to have all showing without scroll?
Yes I know this :/ I'm just thinking about how to make it slightly better to browse. (ie by removing the notification item, and putting it elsewhere).

-----------------------------------
BTW: release 1.0.3. As you can guess, it's a minor release, with some bugfixes, and small features: you can post in pages / groups ! There is also a translation refresh, don't forget to translate Friends if you want it in your language.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post: