View Single Post
Latest version is working great! Thanks to gidzzz an pali!

Cpu load is really low and all the syslog flood has disappeared.

Also the "unsupported codec" message or the infinite wait before video playback has been completely solved with the stupid wrapper from post
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1563

So, now all the video playback troubles are only due to the mafw-gst-renderer eating memory and hanging in an uknown "mumble state".

In fact the mafw-gst-renderer sources contain a section where it tries to detect video details (res, codec..) but any syslog reporting of this data is disabled..(this follows the general rule: any unuseful info is logged while all important details are not reported anywhere)

I have one little personal issue with OMP:
Music - All songs - Select a song from all the songs in alphabetic order typing part of song name - play

While playing the song i searched for, i would expect a way to play the other songs from the same album (since it shows also the album picture) but it seems there is no way to do it and you can only go back to the complete alphabetic list. (often i remember a song but not the album)
After this, if you have more albums with the same song, searching for a song an leaving it playing you obtain OMP playing 3 times (for example) the same song while the default behavior should be playing something related to the searched song but not 3 times the same.

Last edited by xes; 2014-04-25 at 09:41.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xes For This Useful Post: