View Single Post
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
tenminutecore 0.0.8 upload to extras-devel

New screenshots added to OP.

Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Although I am not saying no, this is well out of my league as regards programming at the moment.
The application is only a GUI push button to start a shell script I wrote for myself.

Ideally to have pictures per exercise it would be better to do a complete overhaul and code the current script in C.
Well it's been 18 months since it's inception, and through this time I have gained enough skill with Qt, to turn this script into a fully functioning Qt application.
Obviously thanks to all you FOSS Maemo Qt coders, without studying your applications and your help none of my works would be possible.

This is a full rewrite using QTimer's, which has enabled me to add new functionality.
New functions include a handy stop pushButton, stopwatch and images and text of the current exercise. The images are the GIF's from the wiki, but alas I am not yet good enough to get them working.
The original shell script is still included in the package but is no longer functional from the GUI. Left it in for reference also you may have triggered this from a QBW or other service, so I didn't want to break that on you.

This comes just in time for burning off all that chocolate you have been eating this Easter season

Have fun, let me know what you think.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post: