Thread: fk_lx vs jolla
View Single Post
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Hmm, don't get me wrong, I don't mean that your case is wrong, but

To my opinion it is not very mature to go public with these kind of accusations in forums like these. It is always so easy as an individual see failures/mistakes in companies actions/code of conduct, but you should always remember that an company policies and communication is totally different from that of an individual.

Maybe my view of matters is biased, but I have worked in much bigger company than Jolla, in a position in internal affairs problem solving our communications problems with customers. There are always aspects to improve in company level, but more often than not, the root cause of the problem was that the customer did not understand how to contact the company (which of course in the end is problem of the company) and usually ended up in delivering messages to different sources that eventually lead to mixed conclusions. ie. If I understood correctly, you have contacted Developer Care about a problem that happened in a personal level in a event outside of Jollas control. I bet 100€ there is no one in Developer Care that can do anything to help you with that. And it definitely sound like a wrong place to contact.

Also a company cannot usually take part in personal affairs of its employees. No matter if they are right or wrong. Yes, a general apology is always what they could have done. But you seriously cant expected that a company could publically go pointing finger to some employee or publically discuss his/hers matters. You can always do that (as you have done here), but companies generally can't. If you can't understand why not, then I am also betting 100€ that you are actually the one who is making this problem bigger here.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post: