Thread: fk_lx vs jolla
View Single Post
Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
If you start going after somebody's family, you have moved beyond a border that should never have been crossed. All your arguments are void.
I'm not going after your family. I'm just deeply worried about you Carsten and thought that your wife might be not aware of what is happening and how you harm yourself, by escalating this conflict. I left her my contact - it's her choice if she wants to contact me or not. I won't send her any new messages. She is free to do what she will find right. You cannot even take decisions for her, as she decides what to do and who she believes.

I think Carsten that the whole problem is in the fact that you deeply believe that you are right. You even managed to convince rest of your company. Have you thought that you might be wrong and that it will cost you losing image in the end? What about legal consequences of your actions? Are you aware that you might sink the whole company, because what you think is right might in the end not the be the right thing, also from legal point of view. Think about it.

Last edited by fk_lx; 2014-05-28 at 21:57.