View Single Post
Posts: 634 | Thanked: 3,266 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colombia
I also have the same issue with the charging LED in my build. It definitely does charge and also the kernel seems to know when it's fully charged so it's unlikely that there's a risk overcharging our batteries. You can find battery info under /sys/class/power_supply/bq27200-0. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but I get a kernel panic when I plug in the wall charger directly into the mains. Charging works fine however when connecting a USB cable to the USB port of my PC. I'm using freemangordon's 3.14-rc3 kernel by the way.

My main issues right now are that I've not yet got USB networking to work, the keyboard mapping doesn't work under E17 (even though it works fine on the console) but the most critical issue that I don't have a solution for something equivalent to Maemo's xprot to prevent blowing up the speakers.

I'm hoping to create a Git repo for my scripts within the next few days once I've tidied up a few things and done a bit more testing.

Maemo Leste for N950 and N9 (currently broken).
Devuan for N950 and N9.

Mobile devices with mainline Linux support - Help needed with documentation.

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." - Henry Spencer

Last edited by wicket; 2014-06-09 at 19:22.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wicket For This Useful Post: