View Single Post
Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
(...) Of course, if people consider my usability modifications useful (sic!), I could release a tar that, upon extraction, should bring them into Wheezy version, too. No more wheezy images, though as - despite my ever-lasting admiration of sulu for his wonderful work on bringing so nearly complete wheezy experience - I stopped using wheezy alltogether, as the 3 confirmed things that won't work there (chromium, parts of gimp, and [g]parted) are, incidentally, the three things that I use in ED the most

Thanks for your willingness to host images, qole - such stability means a lot in troubles times of dissapearing hosts. I hope you can expect an squeeze-estel-final from me in few days

/Estel
Hi Estel!!

I'm waiting your image with impatience. Browsing (and music too) is what I do with ED.

By the way, how to delete setting files when, for example, I switch images?

I noticed that when I change the images, the settings in ED from previous image was still here (panel for example). It could be useful because i'm obliged to install/uninstall ED each time I switch to a new image (in order to have a clean install)

Thanks in advance.