View Single Post
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
I'm glad to hear that you were able to use the XML file! I'm still trying to figure out a way to more easily add webcams into the app. So far, the best I've been able to come up with is to provide a field in which the user could paste an address. (And this would only work on the N900; Qt doesn't yet support cut and paste on Android. )

Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Firstly the icon is the stock Qt image in HAM, I guess the uuencoded image in the control file was the wrong one?
Ack! And I was kind of proud of my most recent foray into vector graphics; I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this "icon" thing. Let me go ahead and push an update with my icon...

Lastly I seem to have had the devices watchdog kick in and reboot if Fettuccine is left running for a long period of time, maybe 20 minutes or so (was the only thing running at the time). Only done it once so maybe I'll keep an eye on it for now.
Ah, I can believe that. I threw this thing together in a very short period of time, and haven't really tested it much at all; I could believe that there are memory leaks or such. I'll see if I can't clean it up a bit. Thanks!

New Fettuccine icon:
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post: