View Single Post
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Oulu, Finland
After not using Jolla for a long time, I reseted it and updated Kaajanlampi --> Maadajävri --> Tahkalampi. However I had strange problems related to charging and booting. If the phone was on and charging and I powered it off, charging hung up at the logo where the cable is detached. It didn't show the animation where the cable connects and you see the percentage of battery. And, sometimes if I tried to power the phone on, the red light would come on and nothing happened.

Well, I again reseted the phone and updated Kaajanlampi --> Maadajävri --> Tahkalampi. Now I don't seem to have these problems. Difference might be, have I restarted the phone between updates and have I signed in with the Jolla account already in Kaajanlampi or wait until Tahkalampi.

But wait... yes, you guessed right, there's another problem now! I've had 720p .mp4 videos on SD card since December, they are in YouTube format. Now with Gallery player I can't seek any of those videos. The slider just shows that the video is at its end, but it does show the time correctly. If you try to seek it, it jumps to the start. However, I can still seek Jolla's original Thank you and Other half videos. And LLs vPlayer can still seek all the videos. But I like how the Gallery shows the video thumbnails and in order by date.

I've never had this Gallery problem before with any .mp4 video. And I didn't even have it with Tahkalampi after the first reset & update round. Can the Gallery be fixed without another reset & update round?