View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by uvatbc View Post
There is no code in qgvdial that touches the local contacts lists.
There is a contacts page inside the app because I did not want to write all the code to deal with merging with local phone contacts.
Great, that means it's something else.

I did try to reproduce the behavior, but now can't seem to update contacts in qgvdial from google. I added a contact with web interface but it does not show up in list. And I do have update contacts option checked with 5 minute interval.

Actually, I _did_ have it checked, but then I clicked on 'This Phone ()' and then tried to back out from there since I wasn't sure what I was dealing with. And now I only see the four buttons at bottom of screen. And buttons don't do anything. So I can't 'really quit' now or anything else.

Ed: I can get dialpad and button functions back with reboot. But I've changed settings (unintentionally ) to call with Skype. In screwing around to get the 'normal' google voice callback settings restored I keep getting the 'no dialpad' thing back. Once I get there, reboot or 'kill' from terminal required to get it back. I'm a little confused by the dialog (?) I get when I click the button over the keypad. Is a restart required when making change. Is the dialog for changing the callback number? Which line of text should one click in the dialog to do what?

Last edited by robthebold; 2014-09-05 at 14:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post: