Thread: SolarJolla
View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
so
- you know i answered earlier
- you know it is not going to happen
IIRC I've seen you answer Qns like this before, but, I don't recall you saying that you don't intend to do anything like that, ever.

- you know you asked earlier
- you have already expressed your demand/interest via the poll
- you know that i am aware of the demand/interest, hence and because of the poll
but still you feel the need to express your feelings in a topic that is only about this concept and getting this concept working.
this whole discussion is off-topic and unnecessary as it is a complete repetition of earlier statements.
I didn't know it was something you're so sensitive about, I'll endeavour not to raise it again, can't promise it'll never happen, but I'll try.
Odd that it's something you'd rule-out as 'never happening', I don't think you're doing yourself a favour with such absolute thinking, but it's your project.
Some combos are completely unrealistic sure, but not necessarily others...

Anyway, I see no point in starting a dedicated KSTOH thread, that must be started by you, & your heart must be in it too.
If it's not then me starting one is a waste of time, as I won't be the one driving it, & there's no one else I'm aware of that would be.

/end off-topic

Last edited by jalyst; 2014-09-05 at 17:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: