View Single Post
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I assume you are just aiming for one-off design anyway, just for yourself?
Then copyrights do not enter the equation, you are allowed to do just anything you like in this case, nobody is preventinf you even to engrave a copy of mona lisa there
+1. While I can imagine that *some* (really rare case) countries may have over-jeaolous custom checks, that could try to make problems even with personal packagings of one-piece unit, if someone decide to put Apple's logo there , it is nothing we shouldn't be able to solve.

As for deadline - soorry, no deadline for whole body replacement, as it's completely unpredictable and missing it anyway just annoys people. I can promise a warning at least month before closing pre-order donations, and by that time, BTW, project will have proper annoucement threads (which is going to happen as soon as first variant of backcovers goes off to early supporters, and become available for regular purchase).

/Estel

// Edit

Don't take the N800's leg for granted, too. I will +try+ hard to have it that way, but I can't promise that it will end up beaing feasible. Considering that we're going to have additional port for external antenna + other features added, while still requiring to fit all vanilla N900's ports where they are, and keep sane size of the unit (so it won't, suddenly, become a tablet-sized device with 3,5'' screen )... Many things may require solid rethink during the actual prototype's manufacturing.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2014-09-14 at 06:00.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: