View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Oh wow.
Can I ask how much its going to cost?
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm in Australia, been to only a handful of countries: Singapore, Dubai, Turkey, Greek island, Hong Kong, China, S Korea, Japan.

I recommend going to HK, its a more "Modernized China" and the trip to the local mountain and beach are great for your partner. Japan is awesome top to bottom, but I didn't like Tokyo as much as I liked the rest of Japan.

I want to do an America trip. A lil bit of Canada, then see the country in a rented muscle car (Challenger?), maybe even Tijuana/some Mexico.

I also wanna do a Euro trip and do "country hopping" and when I get there maybe some "bar hopping" and "bed hopping" , jks. Not sure which countries but want to see some Holland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, and maybe UK. Talking bout the UK, is it worth going? What about beyond London such as to Ireland or Scotland... worth seeing?
Quick reply...
As an avid reader of classics, I would find a lot of travel destinations interesting. But I have neither time nor energy to visit them, unless I have to. London? Ravens in the Tower. Bath (city). Scotland? Highlanders, Alan Breck Stewart. Italy? Venice, Bravo. Finland? Place where Nokia phones were made. Spain? Renewable energy. Germany? Jerome's bicycle tour through the Black Forest. Holland? William the Silent. America? Aptera... Canada? Newfoundland. Wolves and caribou. China? Segway. Panda. S Korea? Black bamboo. Dubai? Masdar. Greece? Corfu.
Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...