View Single Post
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Just playing the devil's advocate, as I use neither MP nor OMP (I prefer Symfonie), but... didn't OMP claim to be a "drop-in replacement for MP"? MP has the FM transmitter menu item in Now Playing...
Yes, but from what I understood, TomJ was requesting to add another button for FM transmitter, just to toggle it on/off, so it's 2 clicks instead of 4.

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Sure, mms://stream.polskieradio.pl/program3 for a start.

But, I'm experiencing it with exactly 100% of streams I use (they work only if I mark the "video" button while adding them, and they won't resume after stopping, as explained earlier), so I'm quite surprised that it wasn't reproducible. Maybe it's just me and then, why? Could someone else could test it, too?

/Estel
I entered "mms://stream.polskieradio.pl/program3" in MicroB, OMP popped up with the video window and switched to the radio window after detecting that it's audio only. Then I stopped and started playback a few times and there were no problems with it. Then I selected "Add radio bookmark" from the window menu and saved as audio bookmark. After selecting the saved station from OMP's station list I can play it again and starting/stopping still works.

Unfortunately, I have no idea why it's broken just for you or working just for me. Maybe there's something informative in OMP's terminal output.

The Following User Says Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post: