View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Sure there is more anticipation for an update when you don't know whenever it will be released or if it all.

Look at N9 updates, they came about all 6 months and after PR1.2 nobody was sure if PR1.3 would ever arrive. Also you didn't know what will be in the update and if it will fix bug x or bug y which you might have.

With Jolla we already know since a few weeks what will be in update 9. We got informed when it will be released, then we got informed that it got delayed and then we got another information that it won't be released this week. So we will get Update 9 next week.

See the difference? We just don't have anything to talk about.
Update can also be downgrades..happend to jolla users as well as others...but to me its easier to take issues if you are informed about release date, delays and stuff so i think jolla is on the right way, i would even want more info. Good or bad Doesent matter.. https://www.yahoo.com/tech/apple-pul...321257444.html.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-09-24 at 20:33.