View Single Post
Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Exactly. Jolla is too closed/limited, Ne0900 is vaporware that, in my Humble opinion, will never get released, and if it does, it will be 2/3 broken and soon abandoned due to some rage quit/internal conflicts in management team. I don't see future for that device.

N900 in used condition is so cheap, powerful and moddable, that you can use it well for many, many years to come, until some *real* geek alternative appears. Or since you take part in creating such alternative

/Estel
unfortunately the hardware is not moddable I was hesitating about Neo900, but after reading your thoughts... i prefer to stay with my N900. This is my second N900 since 2010 after testing a galaxy Nexus. Except the great apps, android does not have this "feeling" i have with the N900. Unfortunately again new devices are faster and on this point, the N900 will still lack something.

Anyway i'm still in love with the little "click" when I open or close the Keyboard and i'm using it daily, trying to find alternative apps like modrana, Yappari fettuccine, linguine and so on!!!

Last edited by Boemien; 2014-10-01 at 20:15.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boemien For This Useful Post: