View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
Though I do see the need for Council diminishing with the size of the community. Frankly, with the levels of participation right now (via recent polls, elections, and even site visit stats), the need for a focusing group to channel those voices into 3 or 5 is less needed. When we were thousands, or even hundreds, it was needed. The last vote total was what, 83? Do we really need 5 people to "focus" that small a group?
Quick reply...

83 voters, 10 candidates? That's just sad... I mean, I appreciate that 10 people were ready to take on position in the Council, but why were there so few votes? Was Banner not prominent enough? Did members not receive the notification to their email? By the way, a request: separate emails for thread-notifications and for official-elections. There is no way I would overwhelm my main email with thousands of notification from threads, and yet I would greatly appreciate receiving election-notices to my main email. Is it possible?

Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: