View Single Post
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
It's utterly useless to argue with somebody who thinks IP can get defined based on a fuzzy "we paid for IT,

IP? Who's talking about IP? Right,, you are, clearly. Whatever.

Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
Try google-translate to whatever language YOU use!
Ah, again, it's clearly not your problem interpreting things. Nope.. All everyone elses problem. And still you claim I "don't get it", pointing out the mote...

I give up. I'm just very pleased right now that I'm not at all involved or invested in the "Neo" project, based on your clear lack of understand of how companies and the legal world operates.

Fact of the matter is, most people here (thankfully) have a clear understanding of how the real world works, and realize what I'm saying is true. We've argued with you, around you, and have effectively circumvented you on occasion, just to keep things going. So long as that continues, the lights will stay on, I guess.

I've wasted too much time here. I'm off for a bit. Someone else will have to baby-sit Joerg for a while. Not my turn to watch him any more. I wish those here well, and hope there's a place to come back to if I decide to at some point.

Good luck Maemo.

Last edited by woody14619; 2014-10-02 at 03:40.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post: