View Single Post
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
How do the council take decisions when dissagree...ing?
By voting - not that Council have any decisive power, BTW. Board also votes, if no consensus can be made.

Anyway, both in Board and in Council the situation is clear - everyone except joerg is +1 to what board is doing - if he won't get kicked from Council before, due to his constant attempts to break rules and overall, "living in another dimension" of reality.

This or other way, results are clear. Which means that 2/3 of this 15-pages discussion is a moot topic

The REAL question is - who think that he can gain something (supporters, ego-boost, whatever...) in the chaos? Mark. Who is jumping, shouting, and shaking hands, despite fact that he KNOW thing will be decided the other way, anyway - just to create more chaos? Mark. Who preys on people that haven't read bylaws/rules, don't have a clue about legal requirements, and just want to have infrastructure to continue their projects on - prey by feeding them ******** in super-long posts, IRC talks, etc, counting on their lack of understanding of the matter and failing to follow 30-pages long threads? Mark.

I think it pretty much sums up what is the ONLY real problem here, and why. Either that, or he is just completely insane, and don't have ANY agenda, at all (I would say 50%/50% probabilities).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!