View Single Post
Hello All.
I will try to answer all question.

1. I dont at the moment have a development PC. What I have done, is done from my workplace using merproject to test and build.
2 Many of you know my financial situation. I had to let go of almost all my 'gears' to get rid of debt. I have left 2 N9, 1 N900 and 1 Jolla that is slowly dying. Of those, 1 N9 and 1 N900 will be given away for coding competition.
3 Yes, I have a decent job, thanks God. Otherwise, me and my children would already be on the streets
4 If you dont think of packaging as a developer task. Well, perhaps, you are fine to believe so. I believe the tasks involved in packaging have already been explained here by others. It is your opinion, but quite honestly, if you clain that, I dont think you have even tried.
5 I want to create a flashable image, to restore the device. This is definately a task for the fainthearted. I will almost 100% brick devices while trying (almost already did), so I will need at least two devices. Prefferable more,
6 I 'left' Council, eV board etc because I, and others, where accused of being 'power hungry'. By erasing my old account, and creating a new. I have no karma, and cant be voted back in. I have no power!
7 This is completely vulentarely. I am not trying to force you.

Last. There are MANY developers who will benefit from support (donations) and they are ALL needed to make a good lovable device. NOT just me.

I ask you to consider this.

I started this campain to bring attention. It is getting attention. Good! and already more is following my idea, which shows me there is a need for developers to get donations.

So, if you appreciate the work done. Please do show so. To me, coderus, or other of your favorite developers.

(coderus campain: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...eloper-support)

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post: