View Single Post
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 359 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Italy
I don't know how to vote.
I do not mind them licensing exFat or not, that is their business decision to make. I will not use the option, because it makes sharing the card on my gadgets/computers harder, but I understand it has some appeal to the general public.

I *do* mind that they try to paint it as a concession to the community requests, since they paint the campaing as "the first crowdsourced tablet", they should use together.jolla.com suggestions as a line guide. And the requests for >32Gb sd cards simply was not there: the specific question has like 11 votes, while there are at least two pages of "jolla-tablet" tagged questions that have more votes.

Also, it would be nice to have answers on the idea from Jolla managers or technicians, at least for the top requests.

For example, the number one question is for a bigger battery. I can understand that is out of the question for this hardware iteration. The good price of the tablet is probably due also to some compromise on the components. But it would be refreshing to get a clear answer about it. "We had a very good deal on those battery, and according to our tests, the tablet will stay usable for a reasonably long time" would do.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mikelima For This Useful Post: