View Single Post
Hi, CepiPerez,

I have had no luck trying the solution you mentioned, I downloaded the dropbox file but I am lost at the EDIT commands and what they mean. After the first downloaded file I saved it in Nokia N900 and N900 and open, nothing happened.
I am not familiar with rewriting codes and other editing. Sorry for my ignorance in the matter. Could you explain to me the steps I need to take to make Yappari work again, in slow motion I guess. I want to thank U and all the others who are making it possible. I have read many of the posts and that the fix is working, for me not yet.
Thanks so much , Millón de Gracias,

Coyera in Chicago, new with Nokia N900 and very happy learning the ropes, just very very rusty and glad Yappari is back on.

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Ok, here's a quick fix:

SDK doesn't let me build deb file, but you can replace binary file (it's in /opt/maemo/usr/bin folder) if you don't want to wait for ceene's official release.

Whatsup new protocol is different to yappari, so I've taken changes from coderus sources (say thanks to him) to make it faster (otherwise I need to make a lot of changes).

New protocol funcions doesn't work yet (you will notice it in group chats), but at least you have yappari working.

@ceene: write me to cepiperez@gmail.com and I'll help you with all new functions.

I've attacched the modified source files too.

EDIT: binary exceeds attachments size, so here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5y6k06ynuigzp19/Yappari?dl=0

EDIT 2: Say thanks to HtheB too cause he was the tester.

EDIT 3: F_ck whatsapp! We will hack you forever!

Enjoy!