View Single Post
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi!

Well, Cepiperez knows a lot more than me because he's been using an up to date protocol version for longer than me. He's also helping me with the new functionality (specially groups).

Since the new protocol uses some different parameters, some functionality will be broken. Our priority was to make Yappari work, as is; we are now able to send and receive messages and that's great!

Most trivial bugs I will find myself when using Yappari, and I expect most of them to be easy fixes (replacing parameter names and such).

However you really have to be patient, since even if small changes there are probably going to be quite a few; I will take care of them as soon as I can but not earlier.

Please be patient

PD: Also, I realized that there was a build error on the autobuilder I'm uploading 2.0.2 again so it gets into de repos. This is something I really intend to do everytime a new release is made, but I will also keep posting direct download links, just in case something bad happens.
why not just make a list of bugs or whatever the thihngs to be added so u can plan to work decently, and one by one.