View Single Post
Hello there,

I have particular issue with a screen, I assume is hardware, since I did flash and deleted everything, rebooted several times and wiped data and restored settings, unless there is something else that I can do.

Now I have this screen lines that seem more visible when brightness all the way down and especially on white like calendar or clock app, now that does not bother me much because when I bump up brightness I think the lines are still there but A LOT less visible to the eye (unless this is a known issue) correct me if I am wrong.
Now the bigger issue here is when I don't use my phone for like 2h leave it alone, and then try tot unlock my bottom of screen have this flashes and more intense line, this especially happens in cold weather like right now when is bellow 0 the screen goes crazy with flashes and lines, as soon as I enter in warm area screen seems better and it goes back to normal, now I opened the screen and reattached the ribbon flat cables, but issue is still there.
Now witthout going to service - or changing entire screen if there is anything else that I can do, that anyone can think of. Anyone had this issue before?

The Following User Says Thank You to tomislav For This Useful Post: