View Single Post
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
Being re-active never helped anyone..
It doesn't take control of the sitch.
It's just "responding" to it.
Being pro-active will help.
I would really be happy to be more "active" than "reactive", as endsormeans tries to encourage us, but my skills in kernel developpment and electronics are insufficient to actively help and speed up things in these fields.
So, the only things I can bring are, like many of us, analysis and ideas.
- To bring accurate analysis, we need more informations. The cost didn't doubled from one day to the next, and being informed just now it's a fact doesn't allow to be proactive on anything. I think that's what sulu called "lack of transparency" : people have to actively search informations and constantly watch the project to have an idea on how it evolves.
- To bring ideas, I'm ok, but one idea I submited (monthes ago) is still unanswered. It let me figure that Neo900UG doesn't have enough time to evaluate these kind of ideas, so I shouldn't waste energy to propose them. Sad, because this one could have involved some skilled actors and new donators interrested by such a project.

So, the best way to help I've considered until now is to put money aside, make a donation and pry something affordable will come out of this project.
If I'm wrong, just tell here how we could help, and I'm sure there will be volunteers.

Sorry for the disillusioned tone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bearserker For This Useful Post: