View Single Post
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
basically it was in some early development of application. some user suggested to implement such left menu and i didn't found it useful at first, but now i can use it with no problems. And as side effect it allow to use less memory

I see no reason why you need to open this menu frequently and it should be done like whatsup. I will not add create group and other entries to this menu, it will be available on pages.

ok, now its clear and maybe will be same for me.. thanks for explaining me the reason. i can agree with the fact that should be rarely used and ill let you know.
ps: you program app to work, i program people for the same!! ahahahhaha naturally im joking ,but im seriously happy to see we have found a common point . thanks coderus , go on in this great work.

ps2: what a beautiful menu for notification, i find it wonderfully comfortable. it is in road map the possibility to see photo of last contact in cover view? and what do you think about cover action like dwipe from one side to reply and swipe to another for record message? im.not sure it would be useful but i ask for your opinion