View Single Post
How is everyone doing?

I was hoping to recieve some guidance from the awesome people of the Maemo Community regarding a Metasploit issue I am experiencing on my N900.

I have been attempting to install Metasploit for quite some time now using the several tutorials found here and as well as other tutorials I have come across on google but have had no success on getting it fully operational. After many failed attempts and endless troubleshooting I nearly came to terms with the fact that I may never be able to use Metasploit on my N900 until I came across Pwnie Express' PwnPhone image on sourceforge that just so happend to have Metasploit included so I installed the image.

Metasploit booted perfectly with absolutely no error messages BUT when I attempted to use the msfpayload command in xterm as root it says -sh msfpayload not found. I have verified that msfpayload does indeed exist within the msf3 folder. I have ran serveral google searches looking for a solution but nothing seems to relate to my problem.

if any of you can help me resolve this issue or at the very least try I would be extremely grateful. Let me know of any additional info you require from my end and I will provide.

Thank you!

Last edited by CodeRED; 2015-06-20 at 10:43.