View Single Post
Posts: 13 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Stockholm, Sweden
I'm still looking for a phone that really works for me. I have quite small hands so the Jolla is a bit too big for me to use with only one hand. Do love the Alien Dalvik. Would love to see similar frameworks on more mobiles. But, in a way I think that is bad for the native development. If you can run the android version why should the company develop a special Jolla version when the user base is so small?
Also, I was late and too poor to get a TOHKBD.

Love the keyboard on the N900 but it's a bit heavy and the battery could last longer. Oh, and small ram. But it's a tractor. It will keep going. Not very fast, but you'll probably get there in the end.

Just bought a used N9 the other day and haven't gotten it delivered yet so I can't say anything about it :-) But I hope the smaller size will work better for me.

When it comes to size on a phone my personal favourite is probably The Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro. 3" screen and a decent keyboard. Hopeless to run android with only 512MB ram though. Even with just a few apps running you're in swapping hell.</IMHO>

Instead of making larger and larger mobile phones I wish someone would make something a bit more mobile. But since Jolla is going for a tablet I don't have high hopes that they will do it.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjukfan For This Useful Post: