View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Ah, actually, I've gotta say that Jolla has learned a hard lesson that many other companies learned long ago; never, never reveal anything about your inner processes. Jolla has already provided more info about their development process than pretty much any other mobile device company than I have ever seen before; we've gotten just a hint of all the troubles and struggles they've had during the creation of this tablet. And their reward? An enormous chorus of hostility.
I disagree - just check the comments on the latest tablet related article on the Jolla blog.
Most of the negative/angry comments basically say "I would be okay with it if you told us sooner & provided progress updates more often". So the issue is the exact opposite - providing too little information too late.

As for "Jolla has already provided more info about their development process than pretty much any other mobile device company than I have ever seen before" - isn't that the whole point of Jolla ? To be #unlike the existing mobile companies and to bring something new and more open ?