View Single Post
Originally Posted by skanky View Post
I'm not going to be the best person to help here, especially as I've no idea what tor does to the system, but you could check the systemd services are running (I *think* they're listed in /usr/lib/systemd/usr - though not all of those will need to be running). Eg:

EDIT: I wuold suggest using pkcon to uninstall tor and reinstall anything it may have affected, but as I say, I don't know what it does to the system, so you may be best to see if someone more knowledgeable comes along (and/or look at the contents of the tor rpm).

skanky, thank you so far, for your help and disponibility.

I'm also not sure if this depends only on tor, but i thought so, as it was the last function i'm using before this happens.

I found out, that there are still a few other functions that were working. i.E:

- after starting the phone, the "call flasher enabled" popup is still shown.

- (and born from an simple idea, cause i have tor saved as shortcut, on f5)

ToHKbd seems also still to work, keyboard is recognized py phone when attached, and background lights turns on. It's possible to use the shortcut commands, and they were also shown by popups in the display, but nothing gets started, the display remains black. Also re/enabling tor via f5, doesn't seem to work.

Also using shortcuts commands, CTRL + ALT + DEL, and CTRL + ALT+ Backspace, for rebooting phone and restart lipstick, seems to work. The remorse popups were shown, and the phone seems to reboot/restart lipstick.

...i'm more than confused, with this behavior.

The Following User Says Thank You to santeira For This Useful Post: