View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
Maybe it would be a good idea that you (I refer here to Neo900 UG (haftungsbeschränkt) if my understanding of the company behind the Neo900 project is right) could right a standard demand mail (that we all coud send to PayPal) that explains from our (the potential future customers) point of view the situation and that asks for all the money be send to the bank account.
This way PayPal will receive from all of us a standard mail written in proper english language (I don't think that I could explain the situation in an understandable way in an mail) and act according to our wish.
Just an idea if we will have to contact PayPal...
As already stated above, "we" are still discussing that. I have an appointment with lawyer at Monday, until then I don't want to recommend any action you should take. I'm just informing you about the current state of things. If you don't feel comfortable with writing an email to PP on your own initiative and in your own (or fellow customers') words, then please wait until we possibly come up with such template email you suggested, we already pondered this but need to talk to 'experts' first.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: