View Single Post
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Am I the only one left who just wants a computer that lets me do what I want, when I want and how I want? I don't want to see computers turned into consumer appliances that manage our lives. Let's not throw away the hard work done by those hobbyists that gave us the personal computing revolution.

The future of computing:

'The iSerf is a true portable computer, capable of replacing your, smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop machine. Simply connect your iSerf to the patented iSlave docking station and turn your iSerf into full desktop computer.*'

* Use of iSerf requires connection to an iSerf account. iSlave docking station available separately from approved iSerf retailers. Use of iSerf in conjunction with unauthorized docking stations will result in the termination of your iSerf account and the collection of your iSerf by an authorized iSerf bayliff. iSerf Inc may share any/all data with interested third parties, including commercial partners and government agencies. iSerf Inc reserves the right to terminate access to your iSerf account for any reason at any time.

My website

GitHub

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post: