View Single Post
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
You, but i wasnt referring strictly to you, and when you read so much comment of people complaining about open sourcing sailfish because we really like that...and saying that opensourcing it would take so much people to contribute..sorry but for me is really a contraddiction seeing that, an os very similar to sailfish and completely non commercial and opensource, hasnt anyone who gives a fuack. Saying i have no time is only an excuse, since they find so much time to post complaining and disappointing comments here. in addiction you can contribute in different manners. I am not able to code but i give my enthusiasm, spread this project and make donations. So we can exclude the first option. As well, we can exclude the second, since they really like sailfish and otherwise they shouldnt waste so much time posting about it if they dont care about it. the conclusion is easy:
too much, as in real world, want things just ready to use, free and well manteined. they are not going to waste effort in helping what they seems to like, they only want to enjoy it. And of course, if somehow the product isn't free, isn't open, or isn't perfect, ones who have spent their time on it are to blame. Too many directors, too little workers.
I don't disagree: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=359

I must say, though, that you are coming across as more of a director than a worker. A worker doesn't tell others what they should do.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post: