View Single Post
don't take me for a fool. i am only remarking what i personally find a contraddiction. and waiting for explaination just in order to understand. I am no one , i am neither into nemo mobile team.
I am not saying what some company should done with its money, i am only saying what i think people should to just avoid being in contraddiction with themselves. I was trying to understand their reason, inviting all them to explain it to me. maybe i am just missing something so i would like to understand.

to sum up: saying what Microsoft should (have) done without any role or investment into it is being a "director". saying what someone has to say just to not contraddict with action what they previously have stated, is completely different.
indeed i have so much times told that jolla abused of open source and soon words, and i can blame them for that. Of course i cannot do the same for what was their strategy/ decision in the market..

edit: i read your linked posted and i find that we agree on that. i quote every word you said

Last edited by itdoesntmatt; 2015-11-23 at 19:27.