View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I'm in state 2. Anger.

I'm not really angry since it's nothing to be angry about. I'm more annoyed/confused that they didn't manage focus enough on the tablet to make something for the wild by now given their plan, also because so many had to pay for jollas misjudgement of their investor. Will start barging with jolla, myself and some of you any day now before I go in depression next month...
No disrespect, but companies come and go and unfortunately their promises may go unfulfilled. For instance, I was really interested in the Orange Chef's countertop kitchen scale and food prep device. The scale came out, disappointed but the food prep device has been cancelled.

No huge announcement, just a succinctly stated email stating that I was not charged. That's it.

**** happens. Being continually vocally and angry about it resolves nothing. In fact, if any investor worth a damn were to run across continued negative customer rants like yours, I'd rather not invest and inherit people like that. I'd skip past to the next, lesser risky investment.

You're adding to that negativity. And before you feel as if I'm assaulting your ability to lash out, be angry, want to headlock anybody associated with the yet unresolved tablet shipment... I get it. I truly do.

But maaaaan, cool your jets. You've used fraud so much in this thread that it doesn't even seem like a word any longer.