View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Gerbick. No one is upset as hell in this thread except maybe Mikecomputing from time to time. But I think he suffer from the same issue as me...the languages skills, can't be so precise in my words as I want so it often sounds like I'm angry when I'm not. Might not always getting the right message across because of that.

Think its a pretty healthy image of Jolla we are painting here. All opinions are valid, at least in my mind.
I never said they were invalid. I find the repetitiveness unnecessary because it will do nothing more than say the very same thing over and over - a fact that we already know "I've not received my tablet. I'm disappointed by this news. I had high hopes that my money was well-spent and I am unhappy."

But to use angry words, legalese and other rhetoric... what does it resolve? Show the world you're upset?

Consider that job very well done.

You have your stance. I have mine. In the end, we all want the same thing. I'd just rather avoid raising my blood pressure over something as impermanent as a tablet or over something I cannot control, Jolla's business standing. That's what I consider healthy.