View Single Post
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by ssahla View Post
Refunds.

https://blog.jolla.com/jolla-tablet-closure/
I have been silently following the discussion in this thread so before all the "Oh, finally!", "Some info at last!", "What took them so long?" etc. comments come, let me ask one question I have been meaning to ask over the last few weeks:

How is this information any different than what was said in the Blog from 18th of December and Blog from 31st of December and Antti Saarnio's comments in the community meeting in December?

Wasn't it very clear from those posts that if Jolla survives, then they will either ship or refund the tablets?

I never understood how after the New Years Eve blog post, people were reacting very negatively, shouting nonsense about a fraud (Hi, Dave), even if it only confirmed the positive news from Dec 18th. And how on earth was this pointless discussion (which I am now contributing to) still going on was way over my head

To be honest, I am glad that the tablet episode is over - not because of those few bucks, but because of how well it showed toxicity in the 'community'. Sometimes it is better not to see that.