View Single Post
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Hi. So I tried and everything seemed to work OK, I reverted a backup made through the phone Settings, and I got my Facebook, contacts, calendar, notes, mail accounts, etc. back.

But I can't install ANY applications.

I reflashed with this commandline:

Code:
.\flasher -f -F DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_001-OEM1-958_ARM.bin -F DFL6
1_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.365.1_EMMC_365.bin -k zImage-2.6.32.54-dfl61-20121301
According to the "Resurrect you N9" wiki article, this was supposed to do a flash to Open Kernel.

When I run "accli -I" (capital i, not lowercase L), I get:
Code:
Current mode: open
IMEI: etc
Credentials:
UID::root
GID::root
GRP::root
GRP::adm
GRP::dialout
GRP::pulse-access
Am I on Open Mode?

Next: I installed repomirror, installed Developer Mode and restored the backup.

When the backup offered to restore apps, all of them failed.

Then I tried to install download and install Warehouse, and it also failed. When I dropped to the shell, I got

Code:
$ devel-su
$ apt-get install warehouse_0.1.9_armel.deb
E: unable to get exclusive access to  /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory /var/lib/dpkg, is another process using it?
I'll probably try to reflash again, because this is very weird. This time, I'll probably restore before n9repomirror and developer mode

1) tried that, now developer mode fails to install
2) Will now try vanilla kernel, n9repomirror, developer, warehouse, THEN restore.
2.1) Hang on, on first boot in vanilla kernel the phone asked me for my security code. And my old code still works, what kind of magic is this? Can this be why my restore is not working? Warehouse installed OK, proceeding to restore.

Last edited by tigas; 2016-01-30 at 22:54.