View Single Post
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Awesome!
Another request for the music player: can you add the "next track title" showing at the bottom instead of the casette? It can be shown in a small font
(I remember that this was possible with SkippingStones)
I'm not sure that's possible without a new Music app - I've implemented most of the protocol described in libpebble2:

https://github.com/pebble/libpebble2...tocol/music.py

Maybe it was a thing in an earlier firmware? The only music protocol bits missing now involve telling the watch when the volume or player change, and I don't think that actually does anything on the watch so I didn't bother yet. I'm not sure if the MPRIS interface supports fetching the next track name either.

Originally Posted by Astaoth View Post
With qdbus and Rockpool, org.rockwork.Pebble.PerformFirwmwareUpgrade does nothing, org.rockwork.Pebble.FirmwareUpgradeAvailable tell me I'm using the latest firmware available :s. However org.rockwork.Pebble.SoftwareVersion show me that I'm using th 3.4 version.
How can I do an upgrade with Rockpool ?
That's the correct method, but not having a newer model Pebble I can't say for sure what your latest version should be. I think at this point it might be best to wait for the appstore UI and see if that makes a difference to the apps you're offered. ruff is steaming away at it on github!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post: