View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by itsNotMe View Post
Hi,
another month of silence has gone again. I'm sorry to say that I feel not very comfortable with this. What about the status of this project, what about progress? Maybe it is an idea to inform the "community" in a more continous way eg in a agile style (not a daily scrum meeting, but every 2 weeks maybe). Please give information about:

What did you do last 2 weeks?
What will you do now and next 2 weeks?
Are there any impediments in your way?

I want to have a feeling that there is something going on....

Cheers
I can feel with you about the lack of info and I hope for Hellekin eventually picking up on the communication officer task. I'm honestly too busy (not only with Neo900, there's also a world beyond that project and the mess of running a company) to do daily updates on what I did and what I plan to do, but I suggest to join freenode IRC channel #neo900 where I'm posting way more frequently than here and I'm almost 24/7 available for questions. If somebody would pick up on the task to ask such questions in IRC and write a maybe weekly short summary for posting it in here, that would benefit everybody since it leaves more time at my side for working on the major task of building the device and it allows community to participate more than just waiting for infrequent TMO updates by me.

cheers
jOERG

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: