View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Win7Mac View Post
So you finally manged to derail your own thread again and now whinig about it being moved to off-topic? - Hilarious.

Engaging others to derail the next thread? - You must be begging for a ban, aren't you? - I''m actually surprised you still haven't faced that for quite a while. I really hope all ours mods will never let this happen again and act in time if it ever occurs again.

And since I consider you a pro troll, I can warmly recommend to read our forum rules and Code of Conduct. Your posts show directed at Jolla and it's employees.

And you are neither .Easy as that.

Now that the thanks-button is gone - THANKS Jalyst!

And now that we are in off-topic, you suddenly lost interest Dave?
Ok, I'll take over then.

The real question is:
Will Dave get over it?
Who will start an appropriate countdown?
What's his future?
What can we do?
Will his management allow it?

So much to discuss really...
That was one mature post

If that is your attitude you will soon dance alone here at TMO.

But since I'm here now I will dance with you.

Yep. It was derailed long ago, by me and others. Everything comes to an end when the time is right, and now was the time.

Jalyst did great even if we of course dident had the same view. He did what some of you asked him to do I guess. I will not post once a day the new thread. If that is what you are asking.

If TMO will be a better place without a thread. Let's hope so Some say maybe some say yes, other say no. Me personally think its rediculas and that people not intressted in a thread can't ignore it. Sure it was overdue and a new thread is more relevant(could have changed name of the thread) given Jolla actually planning a second refund...so its a bit like you go: hey, those guys having fun over there, let's trash their party

Or a one or two party state...its not really democracy

I will never get over it I guess I will be sleepless.

Lucky for me I just saw braveheart...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-06-07 at 21:02.