View Single Post
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jul 2013 @ Czechia
Oh hi, Skry! :-)

I just thought I would give my poor website some real usage, not sure if the 1,4G cache will even fit there (I would upload only the latest/working versions then) :-D I just wanted to dump it there to have a backup and get things started without any digging further for now (but there sure are many gems in this topic!).

I am aware of a lot of work that went into the kernel from (at least) pali's side (and I am very thankful!) so I'll try to build a more recent kernel for sure.

The actual OMAP rootfses from the mirror you originally pointed us to don't look familiar to me but maybe ArchLinuxARM-armv7-latest.tar.gz would work? Its name sounds too general. I'll see with my second N900.

Originally Posted by Skry View Post
Also, feel free to continue from where we left things at https://github.com/archlinuxarm-n900. I might join you if my N900 still works.
Wow, I totally overlooked your Git repositories! I thought I had starred one in the past but these are new to me. I appreciate them a lot, thank you!

Basically, if you think you could give pointers to the most important resources (such as your Dropbox, I must be blind?) once again (from the top of the head, excluding the links in the first post), I would be glad. But I should be able to find out myself what is missing from my system once I finish the fresh installation. I'm looking forward to creating a 2016 Arch Linux ARM-N900 status page :-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lenoch For This Useful Post: