View Single Post
Just chiming in to say I also successfully installed SFOS 2.0.1.11 with CM12.1 base (20160704 nocheck version), sensorfix3 and SFDroid prealpha 3.

Installation went super smooth in one go due to the crystal clear instructions, and everything seems to work perfectly! I tested a couple of programs in SFOS, screen rotation works, and browsing a bit while in SFDroid seemed to give no problems. Will do some additional testing today (sound, bluetooth, etc. in SFOS).

Since this is a fresh/clean install (I completely wiped my previous install of SFOS based om CM11 before installing this one), I might go ahead and try the OTA to 2.0.2.48 tonight. Will keep you updated.

In any case: thank you so much for all your hard work RealJohnGalt and everyone behind the development of SFOS (with CM12.1 base) on the Nexus5!! Super awesome!

Edit: oh, forgot to say: the link to the TWRP version you posted in the topicstarter seems to link to an error page. After a bit of searching I came accross a mirror to that file here: http://d-h.st/BzdC in case anybody needs it (found that mirror in the second post in this thread on XDA-devs)

Last edited by ThomasAH; 2016-07-30 at 12:27.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post: